Don't call any janitorial cleaning company until you've read this Free Consumer Guide
5 Things You Should Know Before Letting Someone Into Your Business! You will discover:
• The truth about subcontractors and why you should stay away from cleaning companies who them instead of employees.
• How to avoid costly mistakes by hiring a company with insurance that protects your property.
• Why you should do a building walk-through when taking quotes and what to look for.
• What you need to know about the chemicals and equipment your cleaning company uses.
• Questions you should ask before making a decision to hire a cleaning company
You want to make the right decision when you decide to let someone into your business to provide cleaning services. Simply enter your name and email address into the form and you'll receive your free copy. Plus, you'll receive our monthly e-newsletter that contains special offers and last minute deals!